Dark, decadent and nutrient-dense, this vegan chocolate fudge is one to keep in your recipe book for a special occasion.
Prep: 20 mins | Freeze: 3 hours | Serves: 20
We swear this vegan fudge is healthier than it looks! It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and packed with nutritious ingredients to fuel your mind, body and soul. Infused with Almo Almond Crème, coconut oil and dark vegan chocolate, it makes the perfect keto-friendly treat, especially if you’re not impressed with today’s supermarket brands.
Our almond creme is made from whole almonds, churned and blended into butter with raw ingredients (water and salt). There are no artificial flavours or harmful preservatives, and it’s naturally rich in plant protein, healthy fats, antioxidants, and vitamins. Mix this with dark cocoa and raspberries, and you’ve got a guilt-free, deliciously decadent fudge. Every bite will give you a healthy boost of:
- Plant protein to power muscle growth and recovery.
- Vitamin E to nourish and repair your hair, skin, eyes and nails.
- Healthy fats, like omega 3s, to help lower your cholesterol and protect against heart disease.
- Antioxidants to guard against oxidative damage and inflammation.
- Magnesium to boost your energy levels, ward off migraines and regulate your nervous system.
We hope you LOVE it just as much as we do. It’s the ultimate vegan-friendly fudge – intensely chocolatey, mildly nutty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup and vanilla. If you don’t have raspberries or almonds, dried cranberries and pistachios are great alternatives. Just remember to store your fudge in the fridge.
Tip: Sprinkle with sesame seeds for an extra hit of calcium or hemp seeds to keep your iron, magnesium and zinc levels up!