Turn a normal banana into the sizzling centrepiece of a delicious little coffee treat.
Prep: 5 mins | Chill: 30 mins | Serves: 1
With just a banana and honey you can turn an everyday espresso latte into a flavour explosion. You can take your coffee to the next level and even serve this as a dessert.
Brulee Banana, Iced Latte and Honey
- 1 double shot espresso
- 1 cup Almo Milk
- 1 Banana, cut and torched with 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1-2 tbsp The Apiarist Honey
- Ice cubes
- Slice a banana in half and freeze
- Before serving, remove from freezer, sprinkle with castor sugar
- Brulee using a blow torch. Set aside
- In a glass, drizzle with honey
- Pour in a double shot of espresso with almond milk
- Serve with brulee banana